*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, January 11, 2015

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, @ THE RACES /// L'ORMARINS QUEEN'S PLATE 2015

This, my fourth LQP, was by far my favourite one. I don’t know, maybe I was just in a great mood, but I felt as though people looked the nicest I’ve seen them look over the last four years. The looks weren’t super edgy or anything – the event really doesn’t call for that, but they were generally well put together, even the boring ones. The best thing the organisers of the LQP ever did was to stick to the blue and white theme every year, it is so easy and it works so well, and it prevents a 1000 horrors, which I predict we’ll see elsewhere before the month is over. Dunno why, I just feel it in me waters, call me psychic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails