*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, May 25, 2014

MOMENTS AMONGST FRIENDS /// HAPPINESS


Besides work, I've spent so much of the last couple of weeks hanging out with friends, hardly attending any events, which was really awesome. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love social events and they give me so much life. But every now and then, I take time out and spend more energy just hanging out, and I did a lot of that, a lot of it at my  friend Yang's dim sum bar, Beijing Opera, as I'm sure you can see by the number of pics that I shot there, most of which I shot at Max Mogale's Behind You exhibition opening. The pics are still up by the way if you make it to Beijing Opera. 

All this hanging around my friends and their friends led to this corny post celebrating moments amongst friends, and happiness in general. Thought I'd post before the week begins, before I jump back into the event vibes, which I'll be doing this week.


AND THEN THERE'S OTHER PICS THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING TOO LONG ON MY COMPUTER WAITING TO BE PUBLISHED.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails