*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Friday, April 11, 2014

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE /// @ SPREE'S WINTER LOOKBOOK PRESENTATION

Last night  was one of those nights in Cape Town, everyone had chosen the same evening to host an event. I knew it would be a tricky one for the event hopping set the moment i saw those invites streaming into my inbox. Instagram totally confirmed it, people instagramming from a different party every half hour. I started to worry for the poor things, that they might mix up the official hashtags. I know how exhausting tryna do multiple events can be, lord knows I've event hopped in my time, but aging queen that i am i have neither the strength nor the thirst. But anyway, I must congratulate Spree on managing to host such a successful event on such a tricky night. Also, when i read that invite and it said 'Winter lookbook', I imagined it might be one of those terribly boring vibes where we sit whilst someone scrolls through a powerpoint presentation, bloggers scrambling for quotable bits to tweet and forget. I even feared that i'd have to do a bit of event hopping. I couldn't have been more wrong. What an awesome event, with a full on production by Deon Redman. Really well done, no bullshit. If it wasn't two thirty in the morning i'd have a lot more to say, but i must sleep now and you must visit www.spree.co.za

I AM OBSESSED WITH ANELISA MANGCU'S MAXHOSA BY LADUMA NGXOKOLO OUTFIT. YEAH SURE I COULD DO WITHOUT THE HANDBAG, BUT STILL, I AM OBSESSED!


DID I TELL YOU HOW OBSESSED I AM WITH ANELISA'S OUTFIT?
BY THE WAY THAT IS HER MOTHER WITH HER IN THE PIC BELOW AND THE PIC RIGHT AT THE TOP. HOW YOUTHFUL DOES SHE LOOK? LOVE!!!


1 comment:

  1. The MaXhosa by Laduma outfit Ch..... Gurl SLAYING IT! Love your work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails