*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

J&B MET 2014 PART 2 /// THE SKATTIE WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK AWARDS. MAVUSO'S PICKS

Hello dearest skattie, It’s that time of the year again, it’s our third annual ‘Skattie What Fucking Fuck Awards’ at the J&B Met, where we look at the wrong turns taken on the that long long road between intention and execution, where we hold up a mirror to style offenders and ask them to look again, in the hope that they will do better next time.

This year’s selection is brought to you by my dear dear friend Mavuso, who was so overwhelmed and mystified by the some of the style choices that he had to jump in and take pics with award winners. Perhaps next year we should make little trophies for him to hand over.

As always it is my worse kind of post, hence it is a once a year thing. See I am the sweetest fag you ever could find, so as usual I have put together a panel made of myself and two queens far fiercer than I, Mavuso  as mentioned above and Fumi to help give guidance and throw some much needed shade, towards looks undeserving of a moment in the sun.  Without further ado, meet your winners.

If you ain't seen it yet, remember to check Part 1 here.
PLEASE HELP US CAPTION THIS ONE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. PLEASE!!!


THAT IS ALL FOR THE SKATTIE WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKS. CHECK BELOW FOR MORE OF MAVUSO'S ADVENTURES.


13 comments:

  1. As for the request for comment above: "Ve arrre viking, ve ccom to conquer yu!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mavuso, you're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That awkward moment when you see someone you know on the worst dressed list .... Shade for decades hunty! This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED THIS! My sick bed suddenly became comedy hour. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely hilllaaarrriooouuusss!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it meant to be fancy dress? I'm v.confused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freaking loved this - just went viral all over my FB =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best post ever! Mavuso you're hilarious! Miss you lovelies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEST CAPTIONS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eat the grass Mavuso! more power LOL!!!! You guys made my day tltlltltlt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eat the grass Mavuso!! More power! LOL you guys made my day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who the fuck died and made you queen of the bitches??? Its February take off your polo neck give it back to steve jobs, go to your nearest homeless shelter and find something decent to wear. you are one to judge you style-less prick

    ReplyDelete
  13. For caption: I came, I THOR, I confused.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails