*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

AT THE ELLE STYLE REPORTER BLOG PARTY

I  snapped these last week at the Elle Style Reporter blog party, where the 2013 winner was chosen. Congratulations to Niquita Bento. She replaces the 2012 winner Trevor Stuurman, who i must take my hat off to. I don't think anyone can deny that Trevor totally owned the role and really made the most of it and basically laid out the blueprint for what a successful Elle Style Reporter is. No doubt he is here to stay and we'll be seeing more of his work through his blog and his various other endeavours. I got maximum respect for this man's hustle. That said, I look forward to seeing Niquita's contribution to the role over the next year. You can get urself familiar with her here and here.

LOVED THESE TWO INSTALLATIONS BELOW. ONE BY SUZAAN HEYNS, AND AT THE BOTTOM, BLACK COFFEE'S AWARD WINNING RANGE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails