*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, September 26, 2013

@ MISSIBABA QUEENDOM OF BANANA LAUNCH

I snapped these at Missibaba's Queendom of Banana range launch. Chloe Townsend's new range was inspired by her recent visit to Kenya, where she was inundated with bananas and banana imagery. Now anybody who has been reading this blog for a bit must know that i am a complete fanboy when it comes to Missibaba, i love what they do and I've written loads about that before so i'm not gonna go on, except to say, LOVE! What also made this event extra special was the launch of their new mens range. Chu must be going out of his mind with excitement, i certainly am.

Anyway, I've just arrived in Jozi and will be based here for the next 10 days, it's unbearably hot (as you can see from the coats on the pics Cape Town is still doing it's winter bitch thang) and I've recently gained an extra 5 kilos, and my high high is acting up, so you can imagine how fabulous I feel. not. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails