*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, September 29, 2013

STR.CRD /// THE BOYS

Firstly I must say that in my opinion, and it is just my opinion, the boys totally brought it when it came to effort at str.crd this year, and I love that so many of them did in pairs. Sure, if one wants to nitpick you can get all technical, and find the A$ap Rocky lookalikes, the ‘street etiquette’ blog lookalikes and the Kanye West lookalikes, but no need to be a shitpicking party pooper. Today I’m loving the “Imma co-ordinate with my best mate” vibe. Love y’all, love your work, hope you win.

As for the girls, all I can say is, “DO BETTER!”, because you know, boys are totally the new girls right now. To quote the great wise Kanye West, "P***y can't be your only hustle"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails