*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, April 14, 2013

THURS/FRIDAY /// THE OPENINGS, THE ART, THE ARTISTS, THE FOOD, THE BOOZE, THE CLUBKIDS.

Hey skattie, firstly here's hoping you are having a semi-decent week, if not, well, just fucking do better. At least that's what I tell myself when my demons and other life situations creep up on me and coz kak weeks. Anyway, kak weeks aside, I've had quite a bit of fun. These specific images are from Thursday and Friday night. On Thursday I went to the Stevenson Gallery to check out artist Robin Rhode's exhibition, and across the road from the Stevenson to check out Belinda Blignaut's solo exhibition at Jonathan Garnham's Blank projects gallery. The night also marked the Stevenson's 10th birthday celebration and a group of us were treated to dinner after the show at an awesome apartment next to the Stevenson. Had so much fun there, bubbly, white wine and the art's scene's best friend, Black Label beer - no the beer people are not paying me. Dunno what else to tell you skat, it was just an awesome night. One day, when I'm good to write about the stuff on the walls I'll tell u more about gallery art, but for now keep following the art blogs for the in-depth art reviews. The friday night pics were all taken at Evol, a place I previously swore to myself I'd never visit again, not because it's kak, but just because for some reason it always leads to ridiculous alcohol bingeing and me losing my shit. whateva, I went, and I'll probably go again. have a great week, and just do better skat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails