*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, March 31, 2013

skattieTV RETURNS /// skattieTV AT COSMOPOLITAN'S HOTTEST BARTENDER PARTY



Ola skat, must tell you about this video real super quick. I’m at a friend’s party right now and I don’t wanna get caught for working/blogging while partying, I always get into trouble for that shit. Anyway, my friend, fellow blogger and thinspiration Sandiso and I shot this about three weeks ago at the Cosmo hottest bartender gig at Shimmy. It’s taken me forever to edit, sorry about that, but seeing as I’m learning how to edit from YouTube videos that’s to be expected. Enjoy the video and forgive us for bad light and lack of make up, we’re much more inspired by Nollywood than we are by Hollywood, we can’t be letting shit like lack of skills and equipment get in the way of what needs to be done. Enjoy.

Special thanks to my Editors-At-Large for their input, Kabelo Mahashe, Pam Dlungwana and Bee Diamondhead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails