*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, March 17, 2013

BEST DIVORCE PARTY EVER!!!

So ja we spent last night at The Reserve which was booked out for the night to celebrate Jocelyn’s “long awaited” divorce. Girlfriend has waited a while hey, 3 yrs to be specific, dealing with the admin, finally it’s legal. Fabulous human being that she is, she hooked up a proper party to celebrate the official end of her marriage and we had a motherfucker of a party, I even managed to lose my D&G glasses which I’ve only had for two weeks, the ones Jocelyn is wearing in the pic above, and everyone else is wearing in the pics below. Feeling like such a loser about that, I really don’t deserve nice things. Anyway, it’s Sunday a/noon and sleep deprivation is getting the better of me, so imma stop now before I start rambling. Enjoy the pics. Congrats Jocelyn!!! 


LATER AT THE DODGIEST BURGER JOINT IN TOWN:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails