*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, February 14, 2013

EVE RAKOW IN THAT ATHI-PATRA RUGA HAT /// WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY…

This is a bit of a random post, but hey, I haven’t been event-ing this week so uhmmm ja. I think I might get into a bit of trouble for this one though, maybe even divorced, but I can never help but give in to my desperate attention/validation seeking ways. When Athi was away up in Jozi a couple of weeks ago presenting his #futurewhitewomenofazania piece at the Standard Bank Art Gallery, I needed a look for a friend’s birthday party so I borrowed/stole his hat from the Beiruth series he did a couple of years ago (as per the pics below), so basically I wore an artpiece as costume. Anyway that crazy Eve Rakow  (above) from The Frown ripped it off my head, put it on hers and we had ourselves a grainy shoot on our host’s bed.

Update: All is forgiven, Athi understands that I am as desperate as they come, and it is after all February 14th. Can't b holdin shit against me on valentines now. Anyway, the art puritans can stay in their lane, it’s all good.

Check out The Frown’s latest video  below. So much heart for these guys.



And here is an older 1 from 2011, but it still don’t get old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails