*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

JADE

this post is long overdue. I took the above pics at my friend Jade de Waal's book launch, the Luscious Vegetarian which she co-authored with Sonia Cabano. And I was so proud to hear last week that the book went on to win Best Vegetarian Cookbook  at the SA leg of the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. Some of you might know Jade from the Eat Your Heart Out food jams, if that doesn't ring any bells go check their facebook page here and their twitter page here to find out what they're about and join the movement, trust me you owe yourself an evening at one of those food jams, and no they are not strictly vegetarian. First time I went I was so blown away by the experience I ended up writing an article about it for Taste mag, July or August issue, If you have those past issues you'll find the full food jam story there, if you don't have those issues, well I suppose there's nothing we can do to change that situation. There's always google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails