*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SATURDAY, PART 2 /// MARIE CLAIRE LOERIES WINNER'S PARTY

Welcome to part 2 of Saturday, if you haven't checked part 1, best you check for some background, you know, just to see how madly Saturday began. It's the post just before this one. Anyway, I took these here pics at Marie Claire's Loeries Winner's party which I've been looking forward to ever since i got the invite. To put it really plainly, we got really fucked and had such a fucking blast I can't even begin to describe, but enjoy the pics anyway.

...and later we moved on to a more intimate venue for an after after-party, I can't publish those pics skattie, those go into my vault where i keep pics i might use to blackmail people later.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails