*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, July 19, 2012

DIARY POST: DAY 1 IN JOZI /// ZO IN LEATHER AT MARAH LOUW'S 60TH


Ola Skattie, don't you just love Zo's leather look in the pic above. Anyway I love it, if I wore leather I would so try and work on a male version for myself. Any I'm in Jozi for the week, a bit of work, a coupla events. On Tuesday night Zo and I went to check out Mme Marah Louw's 60th which she was celebrating with friends at Back of the Moon. We had fun and we were wise enough to leave before we started abusing the free dop, and i think we all know well enough to keep me away from it. I'm going back to CT on Friday and I must say I can't wait. The Joburg winter cold has a certain malice that just cuts through into your bones.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails