*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SATURDAY /// FROM THE DINNER TABLE TO THE STREETS...WELL, JUST LONG STREET ACTUALLY


askies for the blurry pictures skattie, but you must understand that I took out my camera at the very end of the dinner. by then I had been intimate with shitloads of bubbly. I had just come off a 17 day juice fast where I was limited to freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices for sustenance, mostly vegetable, mostly green ones, cabbage, spinach, zuchinni, cucumber, green peppers, you catch my drift. it was horrible, but I felt amazing and so detoxed, even though medical professionals (your fucking homeopath is not included in that list) and other scientists have proven that detoxing is a marketing myth with no scientific basis behind it. it was supposed to last 30 days….but hey, any scientifically unproven toxins that were still hanging around after 17 days were probably very invested in joys of life in my colon. and forced evictions are so apart***d. anyway, I felt so cleansed, like my body was freshly gentrified real estate, with lots of new white blood cells, much like newly posh parts of Woodstock. it was all a bit much, so I retoxed. in fact, i am retoxing my way thru this post as i type.

4 comments:

  1. hey bubby, been reading your blog for a while now and just thought i'd say you're doing a super job, really enjoy your stuff; especially this post! berry berry funny. xxyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, for the support and for the kind encouraging words. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha dig the mac/desk pic! Yeah keep up the rocking wrds/pics : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails