*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SORRY I JUST HAD TO /// DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE CATS





Ja ja ja i know it's not called 'Kitty, what are you wearing?', but i've been threatening to post pics of my cats forever so i'm doing it, forgive or deal skat, surely even a fashion junkie like yourself can deal with one fashion-free post, mind you fur is in this season. Anyway, the only person who usually stops from indulging my corny feline fancies on this blog is my judgy partner who has been in NYC for the last three weeks and is coming back tomorrow, so this is my last chance to indulge sans judgement. Besides, Shado and Azange (ja, as in azange bangani azange) a.k.a Salt n Peppa have been my main source of company at home for the last three weeks, so they fucking deserve it skat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails