*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

MOMENTS /// SOME NEW, SOME OLD, NONE FORGOTTEN


A special moment worth mentioning was my friend Carine's birthday party last. She is the skattie with the awesome leotard and legging combo. Happy birthday Carine and thank you for the good times.

And skatties excuse me for sneaking a picture of my cats. I just couldn't resist, they were just looking so cute today. Trust me i had major internal dialogue about including them, but in the end i knew you wouldn't begrudge a middle age overweight fag for his little indulgences now would you skat?.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Carine, I never remembered a time looking that good in a leotard and tights.....NEVER!Sad but true!
    Anyway nevermind the cats they're part of who u are and they're CUTE!
    Wens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails