*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

MID-WEEK DISTRACTION /// 3 IMAGES FROM DANIELLA MOONEY'S EXHIBITION OPENING ACCOMPANIED BY 7 COMPLETELY UNRELATED IMAGES


Admittedly not the strongest post in terms of what people are wearing, don't get me wrong there are some gems and i'll leave it to you to identify those of your liking (of course if you feature in one of the pics you must know that is my favourite pic, you look effing amazing), but hey i haven't been out in 5 days, so deal skat. Now on to the real reason for this post; I've sealed my identity as being truly common this week. I bought a copy of the YOU magazine, yes the one with a freakish looking Elton John, his baby daddy and his baba, I also joined Weigh-less (yes things are that desperate and yes there are gonna be a lot of housewives at my weigh-in sessions), welcome to day 3. Skattie i know i always go on about weight and booze but you're just gonna have to bear with me a little longer, well actually a lot longer, can't think of any other topics, a bit like that cartoon strip in the Sunday Times, Cathy i think it's called. Anyway, just be fucking grateful i'm not posting pics of my weekly progress/regress. The weigh-less thing also means i can't drink for a bit. Shit.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails