*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A RANDOM SELECTION OF SKATTIELISCIOUS MOMENTS FROM THE LAST 30 DAYS, A COUPLE OF FAMOUS FACES AND TWO ARTWORKS BY DOROTHEE KREUTZFELDT



3 THINGS YOU MAY NOT JUDGE ME FOR:

1. Images from the Saturday market at the Labia; ja skattie i know, i'm always there every fucking saturday snapping away, and i guess that doesn't do much for variety. Ag buttfuckit skat, as long as the crowd there brings on the damage, i'm gonna keep on bringing my camera. Anyway, this time i've also included pics from the old biscuit mill night market in Woodstock and if you're market whore like me, you'll spot which pics belong to which market.
2. Including pics of Tamara Dey and Jack Parow in this post; yes skattie i know they are not looking particularly skattieliscious and i am just as disappointed as you at them. It's as if they don't know that the famous people owe it to the rest of us to look unattainably fabulous at all times. The pics were taken at my friend the artist and lead singer of New York based SA band Gazelle, Xander Ferreira's party. Xander flew back to NY today and that was his bye bye party. I was of course  totally trashed as usual and spent way too much time doing some drunken swimming at the pool, so thanks to my friend Zolitha for grabbing my camera and going all paparazzo. I've been told that famous faces are good for blogs, so whateva, that's my story and i'm sticking to it.
3. Punting my friends' merchandise; Well, a friend of a friend in this case. I know Maria Mcloy through a few friends and we've run into each other a couple of times in the last couple of months and i ran into her at the Labia market this past saturday and she had a stall selling some vintage gear and fucking awesome ethno print caps. She's pictured above wearing one of her caps. I've seen a few of them on Jozi skatties including a snap i took of artist Kudzi Chiurai, that would be the one directly below Maria's pic. If you also like the caps you can get a hold of Maria on 0823400262.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails