*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

LAUNCH OF THE FIRST PRINT ISSUE OF 'SKATTIE WHAT WERE YOU WEARING'


HOWZIT SKAT? 8 months ago this little blog was born, and since then it has given me and my drinking habits a lot of focus. No longer do i have to feel guilty about getting wasted, gallery hopping, spending nights swinging from small talk to deep meaningful drunken chats. Atleast it was for a good cause, i was doing it in the name of blog content. Anyway.. blah blah blah....I am launching a print edition of the blog, it is called 'Skattie what were you wearing', it is a quarterly print archive of my favourite posts from the blog. It's not only going to be my material skat, beacause you can get all of that much quicker and easier right here on the blog. The print edition also contains very fucking brilliant contributions from my friends Unathi Mkonto, David West, Yazeed Kamaldien and of course Athi-Patra Ruga. Graphic designer Erika Koutny and I have been hard at work (and just as hard at drink) putting it all together, check the sneak preview on the pics above. We will be launching it at the Blank project space gallery in Woodstock next Saturday the 27th of November at 18h30. Check facebook for event invite, it'll pop up sometime this weekend. I can't fucking wait skat and i hope to see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails