*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

THE KAK THING ABOUT STYLISH FRIENDS // F*** YOU, 'WE' ARE AWESOME

















As the title suggests skat, my little bitchfit this week is about stylish friends, especially when one has a blog like mine. Thing is my slutty skattie, everywhere I go, there they are, looking fabulous and of course I have no choice but to take a picture, next thing my blog starts to look like a rehashing of the same old bloody faces. Seriously, atleast 6 of the people on the pics above have been featured on this blog before. What must I do skat? Must I apologise because I am a style magnet? Sommer just? no, no, no, no, NO!!! To be honest skat, I don’t go out to befriend people because of their sense of style, I befriend them for their inner, for their character, for the charity that exists within, for their loving personality. Bwaaaahhh…haha…ha…ha..ha, oh I kill me!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't speak for anyone else, but I visit this blog to look at the stylish clothes, not the faces. So I don't mind if the faces are stale. In fact, I didn't notice until you pointed it out. Just don't ever blog about the same outfit twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mcwah Zoe. BTW, are you gonna do a write up on last night's play? i would like to link it to my write up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails